- Home-Prepared Diet Alternative
- Whole Natural Ingredients
- Absolutely No Preservatives
- Grain Free
- Precise Nutrition
- Home Delivery
Red Bank Veterinary Hospital and Rayne Clinical Nutrition are proud to announce the launch of a new pet food line that satisfies an unfilled niche in the pet food industry.
The diets, VetTherapeutic and VetMaintenance, contain novel ingredients and are beneficial to pets with multiple illnesses and those with diet-responsive skin or intestinal diseases. In addition to these readily available diet lines, Red Bank Veterinary Hospital is also pleased to offer a VetCustom diet option for those dogs and cats that require a more tailored nutritional plan.
All of the diets utilize:
- Whole foods that are unprocessed and unrefined or processed and refined as little as possible before being consumed.
- Sustainable harvests, which produce foods that are healthy for animals, have minimal impact on the environment, and are respectful of human workers and animal welfare.
- High quality ingredients from the human food supply chain that consistently exceed our rigorous standards. We avoid protein sources raised only for pet food production.
To help ensure food safety, maximize flavor, and optimize nutritional value of our ingredients, our foods are pasteurized using a low impact form of cooking. They are manufactured in modern HACCP compliant (human food grade) micro factories, which produce small batches of food using locally-sourced ingredients when possible. Our foods are then frozen to lock in freshness without the need for artificial preservatives.
All of the diets require a prescription and can be purchased online at www.raynenutrition.com or through the Red Bank Veterinary Hospital Pharmacy.
The foods are formulated by the Red Bank Veterinary Hospital Clinical Nutrition Department, manufactured by Rayne Clinical Nutrition, and then sent directly to the pet's home to enjoy.
For more information, please contact the Clinical Nutrition Department at Red Bank Veterinary Hospital at (732) 747-3636.